Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.272 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,980 Dinar (₨273) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)