Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.247 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 328,195 Dinar (₨17,987) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)