Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.885 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,395 Dinar (₨246) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)