Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,009 Dinar (₨219) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)