Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.386 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 637,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 566,735 Dinar (₨32,598) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)