Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.127 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,671 Dinar (₨156) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)