Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.875 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 286,296 Dinar (₨ 26,327) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)