Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1466.979 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,831,414 Dinar (€3,293) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)