Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.365 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 78% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,296,290 Dinar (kr 90,843) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)