Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,056,010 Dinar (€1,620) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)