Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.105 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 429,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 245,695 Dinar (5,447₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)