Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.298 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,407,781 Dinar (730,062 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)