Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.761 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,902,806 Dinar (771,788 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (34 minutes ago)