Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.726 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,407,739 Dinar (646,277 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)