Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.668 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,106,785 Dinar (847,066 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (26 minutes ago)