Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08840 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 259,518 Dinar (Rp 2,935,779) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)