Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 854.132 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,418,187 Dinar (4,002 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (about 1 hour ago)