Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 860.173 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,631,456 Dinar (4,222 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,150,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (41 minutes ago)