Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1457.588 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,771,444 Dinar (€2,587) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)