Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.306 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,415 Dinar (₨140) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)