Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.590 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,504,786 Dinar (129,836 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)