Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.262 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 952,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 801,792 Dinar (188,106 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)