Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.433 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 999,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 855,771 Dinar (193,026 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)