Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.732 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 885,897 Dinar (187,221 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)