Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08718 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 781,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 674,158 Dinar (Rp 7,733,154) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)