Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08874 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 397,851 Dinar (Rp 4,483,488) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (31 minutes ago)