Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.745 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,402 Dinar (224 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)