Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.207 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,305 Dinar (520 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)