Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 485.014 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 360,905 Dinar (744 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$328 (about 1 hour ago)