Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 455.173 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 511,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 422,496 Dinar (928 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)