Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 487.916 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 605,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 394,177 Dinar (808 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)