Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 491.211 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 554,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 471,319 Dinar (960 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)