Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 469.433 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 197,433 Dinar (421 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)