Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.785 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,532,960 Dinar (15,973,422 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)