Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.092 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,660,399 Dinar (元60,197) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,430,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)