Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.823 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,633,803 Dinar (元58,164) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)