Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.137 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,770,588 Dinar (元67,879) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)