Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29264 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,025 Dinar (20,587 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (35 minutes ago)