Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.823 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 276,579 Dinar (25,555 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)