Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.260 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 827,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 642,395 Dinar (62,610 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)