Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.099 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,594,331 Dinar (2,188,399 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)