Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.024 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,937,215 Dinar (957,273 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)