Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,012,534 Dinar in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)