Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40783 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,662,482 Dinar (COL$4,076,388) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)