Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.696 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,594,952 Dinar (Bs 30,287) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,570,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)