Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,704,250 Dinar (Bs 31,286) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)