Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,018,731 Dinar (€2,283) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)