Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.334 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 334,213 Dinar (₨18,229) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)