Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,690 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1396.215 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,536,171 Dinar (€5,398) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)