Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,195 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,958,178 Dinar (€4,331) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)