Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 737.787 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,301,673 Dinar (1,764KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (22 minutes ago)