Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 675.166 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,291,241 Dinar (1,912KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)