Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.968 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,660 Dinar (RD$ 278) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)