Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.224 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,730,980 Dinar (1,228,180 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)