Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.918 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,734,583 Dinar (1,425,942 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)