Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08722 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,166,717 Dinar (Rp 13,376,846) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)