Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08614 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,660,301 Dinar (Rp 19,274,354) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)