Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 826.626 IQD / BND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,768,042 Dinar (B$3,349) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)