Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.559 IQD / BND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,737,130 Dinar (B$5,380) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,780,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (35 minutes ago)