Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 344,044 Dinar (Rp 3,879,163) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)