Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08864 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 489,696 Dinar (Rp 5,524,317) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 448,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (36 minutes ago)