Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08785 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 523,131 Dinar (Rp 5,954,984) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)