Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08381 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 333,925 Dinar (Rp 3,984,541) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)