Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08811 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 331,807 Dinar (Rp 3,765,633) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)