Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.089 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,674,592 Dinar (2,237,763 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (36 minutes ago)