Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.076 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 50% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,083,845 Dinar (2,449,372 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (18 minutes ago)