Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.279 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,365,013 Dinar (R$ 6,528) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)