Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 908.812 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,598,903 Dinar (AU$7,261) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)