Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.137 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 285,105 Dinar (861TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)