Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08718 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,194,741 Dinar (Rp 25,175,523) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (37 minutes ago)