Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08635 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,037,566 Dinar (Rp 23,597,000) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)