Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08862 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,980,092 Dinar (Rp 22,344,355) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)