Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,897,229 Dinar ($6,687) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,870,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)