Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.292 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,316 Dinar (₨205) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)