Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.715 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,720,698 Dinar (Php72,558) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (31 minutes ago)