Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,564,777 Dinar (€1,840) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)