Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.648 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,575,480 Dinar (Php66,621) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)