Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.549 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,098,215 Dinar (Php46,635) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)