Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.246 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,786,625 Dinar (79,062 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)