Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.527 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,291 Dinar (S/. 17) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)