Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1457.588 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,174,824 Dinar (€1,492) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)