Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,963,651 Dinar (€1,427) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)