Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,713,298 Dinar (€1,383) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (42 minutes ago)